Wednesday, February 9, 2011

326 - Any last words?

Today I am finally caught up on the Vlogbrother videos. The book count - as it stands now, is 326! Wow that's a lot of books! If each book takes me a week that'd be 2282 days! 6.5 years! Holy crap this is going to take a while! I'm oddly exhilarated at the prospect of reading these books. But I found in the making of this list wanting for strange programs. 1. A program that organizes a list of books into library categories 2. A list checker that checks for repeats in the list. But amazingly when you type in "Double Checker" it gives you a bunch of...Not that. So yep, get on that science. I have some reading to do - starting with books I have...Soooo Catcher in the Rye! Stay tuned for the review of said book. It should be up...Eventually. Yup.

Knowing my track record with projects, I don't know if I'll finish this, but I'd like to think I will...I'm hoping I will. (6 and a half yeeeears!)

Wish me luck!

2 comments: